"If you do not like your life, change it."

"If you do not like your life, change it." If you are not doing anything to change your life, then you probably do not hate your life as much as you say you do.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My bucket list

1. Travel to Egypt, and see the pyramids and the sphinx. I would love to go on a cruise in the Nile.

2. Go on a Euro-tour to Paris, Rome, Milan, Florence, Nice, Greece, Canary Islands, Venice, Sicilly and Swiss Alps. That's quite a list! I wonder if I will ever have enough money to go on this tour...

3. Have an ethnic Ethiopian meal.

4. Learn to prepare classic Italian cuisine.

5. Learn to wear a sari properly without anyone's assistance!

6. Be an organ donor.

7. Retire by the age of 45 :)

8. Live in a nice little wooden cottage on a hill, after retirement. And, lie on a hammock all day reading books.

9. Buy a car for my parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment