"If you do not like your life, change it."

"If you do not like your life, change it." If you are not doing anything to change your life, then you probably do not hate your life as much as you say you do.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My dear "adversaries", I cannot control how you perceive me or how you feel about me. But, fortunately, I can decide what to feel about you.

I refuse to hit you. I refuse to hate you. I refuse to call you anything but "my friend with whom I disagree".

I cannot hate you because I don't even know you. Because if I knew you and you me, we would be friends. 

But I am not here to win a popularity contest. I am here to live my life in peace with a clean conscience. I want to be happy; so, I am happy. I promise myself peace of mind. I deserve it. And, so do you. 

Let not thoughts of vengeance and violence rob you of your peace and happiness.  When you wish me ill-luck and despair, I don't feel it. When you wish me ruin and destruction, I don't feel it. When you wish me pain and unhappiness, I don't feel it. You do not touch me with your bitter and hateful thoughts; you scar your own soul. Why would you do that to yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment