"If you do not like your life, change it."

"If you do not like your life, change it." If you are not doing anything to change your life, then you probably do not hate your life as much as you say you do.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Irritating acquaintance (X), with obviously fake enthusiasm: Hey! How's my favorite person?
Me, in a flat tone: Why don't you try asking that person directly?
X, after giving a 10 second fake laugh (I am seriously thinking of nominating him for the next year's Razzies): Good one! So, I guess you have been busy.
Me: Not really.
X: Oh! I have been trying to reach you. Did you see my calls and SMSes? 
Me: Yes, I did.
X: Oh! I guess you were travelling and couldn't call back.
Me, at my dead-pan best: Not really. I was just avoiding you.
X: Ha Ha. Qatil sense of humor, yaar! Seriously, were you out of town?

**sigh** Some people just can't accept the truth 

No comments:

Post a Comment