"If you do not like your life, change it."

"If you do not like your life, change it." If you are not doing anything to change your life, then you probably do not hate your life as much as you say you do.

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Plans

Explore the pyramids, I will

Answer the Sphinx, I will

Luxor, I'll come to thee.


Glide in thy canals, I will

Wear thy masks, I will

Venice, I'll come to thee.


Behold the Duomo, I will

Drink from Neptune's fountain, I will

Florence, I'll come to thee.


Drenched by thy geysers, I will

Awed by the northern lights, I will

Iceland, I'll come to thee.


Breathe da Vinci's air, I will

Walk in thy vineyards, I will

Loire, I'll come to thee.


Marvel at the Calanquets, I will

Take in thy salty air, I will

Marseille, I'll come to thee.


Smile back at Mona Lisa, I will

Admire Baldassare and Bathsheba, I will

Louvre, I'll come to thee.


Drink in La Rioja, I will

Admire thy golden triangle, I will

Madrid, I'll come to thee.


Meet Esmeralda, I will

Feel thy beaches, I will

Seychelles, I'll come to thee.


Grand plans I made,

Just plans I made,

Life, I ne'er lived thee.

1 comment:

  1. You talk of nature which is good

    Your writing has freshness of spring in it many a times

    ReplyDelete