"If you do not like your life, change it."

"If you do not like your life, change it." If you are not doing anything to change your life, then you probably do not hate your life as much as you say you do.

Monday, October 19, 2020

My Bucket List

1. Travel to Egypt, and see the pyramids and the sphinx. I would love to go on a cruise in the Nile.

2. Go on a Euro-tour to Paris, Rome, Milan, Florence, Nice, Greece, Canary Islands, Venice, Sicilly and Swiss Alps. 

3. Have an ethnic Ethiopian meal.

4. Publish my first book before 45. That leaves me with just about 4 more years!

5. Retire by the age of 55.

6. Visit Rolla, MO, one more time.

7. Live in a nice little wooden cottage on a hill, after retirement. And, lie on a hammock all day reading books.

8. Buy a house for my parents near my own house so that I can be with them as they grow older.

9. Help my daughter grow up to be a confident, independent and happy woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment